A LUCIS Guarantee Grant offers you funding up to a maximum of € 2000 for your conference. LUCIS will not be involved in the organization of your conference. Annual deadlines for application are 1 May and 1 October.
There are two annual calls for applications for this type of funding:
• 1 May for conferences scheduled from next September (1st semester next academic year) or later | decisions to be announced before 1 June.
• 1 October for conferences scheduled from next February (2nd semester same academic year) or later | decisions to be announced before 1 December.
• Applications are open only to LUCIS members. Not yet a LUCIS member? Click here.
• Make sure that LUCIS will be mentioned as a sponsor in all publicity materials related to your conference.
• Grantees must submit an accounting of expenditures within one month after the conference in order to receive their guarantee grant.
• Grantees are required to submit a report after their conference.
Proposals will be evaluated primarily in terms of innovative potential, multi-disciplinary, cross-regional or cross-temporal integration and academic excellence. The LUCIS steering committee will assess applications for a LUCIS Guarantee Grant.